The Arkansas Association of Convention & Visitor Bureaus is an active leader in the promotion of Arkansas as a convention and tourist destination. The networking and education between Arkansas bureaus and the cooperation that exists between them is a great benefit to the State of Arkansas. The goal is to be active and aggressive for our membership.
Register for the 2013 AACVB Conference
The 2013 Arkansas Association of Convention & Visitors Bureau Annual Meeting and Conference will be at the Hot Springs Convention Center, October 3-4, 2013. Registration will include a reception on Thursday evening and lunch on Friday.
The Arkansas Association of Convention & Visitors Bureaus (AACVB) was organized and incorporated in 2005 for the purpose and mission of:
- Acting as a unifying voice for all of Arkansas' Convention & Visitors Bureaus and/or Advertising & Promotion Commissions
- Increasing the overall effectiveness of Arkansas' destination marketing efforts
- Providing cooperative action between the convention and visitors bureaus of Arkansas cities
- Maintaining professional standards within the industry
- Unifying legislative and public relations efforts among the cities
- Holding meetings and conferences for the mutual education and improvement of members
- Fostering a better working relationship with elected officials
- Cooperating in the exchange of information between AACVB members